$250.00 / item
The XPressUHF Reader is a USB desktop USB device for passive UHF tags and badges.
It can be configured to output tag data as a keyboard wedge device or accessed as a virtual RS232 COM port device to read and write to tags. EPC, TID, and User Memory data registers are fully accessible. As a keyboard wedge device its output is easily customizable to parse and display tag data.
Power level is user configurable and regional settings provide for correct country usage. A powerful Windows SDK is available for writing custom applications.
10 in stock
- Keyboard or virtual RS232 COM port output of UHF data
- Select data from user configurable banks: EPC / TID / USER Memory
- Easily customized keyboard output formats to parse and display tag data
- User configurable power and frequency settings
- Powerful windows SDK for writing custom UHF applications
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||
105 x 72 x 16 mm
4.3 V – 5.5 V via USB
|Air Protocol Standard|
|Operating Temperature Range|